Saturday, November 11, 2006

I would have the foggiest...

And now some photos of that Swedish weather. September was a very fine month, with almost no rain recorded. This was probably because it all came in August. As usually happens with fine but cold conditions, you get fog. Here are some photos taken on a Tuesday morning in September. This first one was snapped at the apartments, looking in the direction of Härstorpssjön. Visibility has been severely decreased.

Here's another one taken in the opposite direction, with the bike rack at left.

And finally, this is the view I had out of my office window when I got to work. Yeah, I know I goofed with the whole camera reflection in the window thing. It almost looks like there's a giant camera-shaped truck going along Angelskogsvägen. Sorry about that.